Sunday, June 29, 2008

I am a finalist

Im a finalist

I am very excited to say that I am a finalist to become a radio hostess for WGSO 990 am In Southeastern Louisiana. The bulk of the show will be about health and fitness but I am also very well versed in networking because of BNI. I will be on July 2nd from 2-5 pm central time. I will have 3-4 guests the first being a psychologist, the second being an executive director for BNI and the 3rd is an organizer. I may also have one of the directors of the American Heart Association.

I do hope that I am able to get this because I want to be able to educate everyone on health and fitness issues and also networking. If other areas come up then I will make sure that I become well versed in those areas also.

If you are available you can go to WWW.wgso.com and click on listen. Dont hesitate to call in.

See you then
Ellen

No comments: