Thursday, May 21, 2009

Always looking to help

I have received many emails with individuals looking for help. That is what I am here for. I want to help individuals lead a healthier lifestye. I want to see a reduction in obesity not just with children but with adults. It does start at home and children do copy their parents.

I want to be able to continue to get the IsoBreathing program to as many individuals as I can. I have helped so many but yet there are still so many out there that need my help. If you happen to know anyone that is in need of weight loss please send them my way.

There are snippets on youtube of the IsoBreathing program and segments that are not on the videos. I have written many articles that you can get to from my website. I try to give out useful information to all. Of course this program is not for everybody. I have found that it is mostly teenagers and the individuals in their teens and twentys that reject this program. The music is not hip hop or rock. It is classical to make sure that you are performing the program slowly.

I have written this plenty of times and it is on the website that this program at this time does not contain aerobic exercise nor is the breathing aerobic. It is not meant to be. There are no suppliments that you need to take or diet pills. This is a learning program to teach you how to breathe slow, deep and diaphramatic with a twist and to learn proper body positioning when you work out so that you can obtain results.

I hope that this helps some of you get a better understanding of what isobreathing is all about.

No comments: