Friday, February 15, 2008

Coming in March

I am very excited to let all of you know that I am going to have another DVD and a CD ready for you. The DVD will be specifically for those individuals that Knit and Crochet. This came to me after my friend Marjorie Weiner asked me to show her some stretches for some sore achy muscles after long periods of sitting and knitting.

I already spoke to her knitting group and they loved the stretches So I am going to have this available to all of you that knit and crochet. I use it myself as a fellow knitter and crocheter.

The next CD is going to be in a power point presentation specifically for those individuals that work in an office all day and can not find the time to get to the gym to work out or can not find time during the day and are too tired once you get home. No equipment is needed you will use what you have at the office..

No comments: