Tuesday, March 25, 2008

GOALS GOALS GOALS!!!!!!!!!

Every year as the last few seconds tick away before the new year begins and the clock strikes midnight we are all thinking of new year resolutions. Those are considered your goals for the new year. In general most individuals will end up breaking those goals within the first 3 months. I want to encourage you to write down those goals. If it is written down it is then more real in the minds eye.

My goals for 2008- I wrote down one hundred and eleven of them. With in the first three weeks of the new year I was able to hit 11 of my goals. As of today I have hit 33 of my goals. If it is written you then have a better idea of what direction you want to take in life. No matter what you write down if you plug away every single day you will eventually hit all of your goals.

Some of my goals are very hefty such as having IsoBreathing a house hold word right up there with Yoga and Pilate's. I want to help millions of individuals this year change their lifestyles to a healthier one. I want to have IsoBreathing incorporated into major companies to help employees reduce their stress , better their health and be able to produce more at work with less absenteeism. I also want to have a minimum of 3 speaking engagements a month. So far I feel that I am right on target.

As it is said when trying to grow your business it is a numbers game. I have been sending out letters to companies explaining what I do and how I want to help them out. An added incentive - a portion of the proceeds that I obtain will be donated to the companies favorite charity. I will also continue to donate a portion of the proceeds to the charities that I already donate to.

For those of you reading this how can I help you to keep on track so you can obtain the results that you want to. I have my list typed out and taped on my desk right above where my computer is. this way I see my list every single day, a few times a day. I want to make sure that I am staying on track.

No comments: