Monday, March 24, 2008

The secret

If you have not heard about The Secret you must see the video or read the book. It is amazing how this can change your life. It has changed mine personally and with my business. It is amazing what a positive attitude can do for you. I listen to many CD's while driving and on line. I have found that all of them state think positively.

You can control your stress and you decide what you want to be stressed about. You can take your business to the next level if you want to. You can lose weight if you really want to. You can do anything that you really want to. If you decide to set a specific goal you can reach it. You may need to figure out the way but if you keep trying eventually you will get there.

Life does not have to be stressful or full of brick walls. Start chipping away one brick at a time. Sometimes we set ourselves up for failure without even thinking about it. If you were to start with a specific goal and write it down. Then think in backwards steps what will get you there. Take it one step at a time and you will see that it may take years to get to your goal but you can get there.

I have taken a class simpleology 101. This also ended up changing my life. I was able to follow the program that they set forth and to this day I still follow many of the steps and my ultimate goal is to have IsoBreathing a house hold word like Pilate's and yoga.

I still have quite a few steps to get there but I am working on it on a daily basis. I am trying to accomplish 3-5 things per day to get me to my goal. I am thinking positively and I am pushing forward even when I get rejected. It is a numbers game and I am making sure that I am stacking the numbers in my favor.

I am writing letters each week to companies to introduce IsoBreathing and how it can help employees reduce their stress so that they can perform better at work. I also came out with a fitness program specifically for those individuals behind a desk all day. I am constantly thinking of new ideas on how I can help individuals and what can I do to have companies buy into this.

Sometimes I feel that this is painstakingly slow but I keep my chin up and take it one step at a time.

No comments: