Thursday, April 3, 2008

Another Exciting Day- and -Stretch of the day

I wanted to let you know that I went back to Circuit City and returned the connector that did not fit my computer. I went prepared with my computer and the new camera. I get to the counter and the same girl was there from last night. luckily next to her one of the managers. I returned the connector and he chimed in and stated that I had to go through the company to get the proper connections. I did thank him and went home to order the proper connector. Now if they told me this from the beginning my life would have been so much easier.

Last night I spoke to my daughter who has been involved on myspace for a few years now helped me to revise my pages. Wow what a difference. I am glad that she knows what she is doing. Thanks Rebecca.

I decided that I needed to write a few articles so I am getting to work on that. There are a few magazines that I have contacted and they said yes so all I need to do now is put the pen to work. I will let you know what magazines will publish what articles and post them here.

I have been on the computer for quite a while each day now and can truly understand those that are behind a desk all day. FOR TODAY I am going to post the STRETCH of the day:

This is for those behind a computer or desk for hours on end. Sit comfortably in your chair. Your legs are uncrossed. allow your lower back to sink into your chair or another words perform a pelvic tilt. Reach your arms out front and round your upper back. Relax your chin to your chest and try to reach your fingers across the room. You will feel a stretching in your upper back, lower back, and neck. this should all be very comfortable. Hold this position for a few slow deep breaths and you will find your tight muscles relaxing.
This stretch can be performed a number of times during the day.

Have an IsoBreathing Day.
Ellen

No comments: