Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Read Carefully- just another frustration from another company

As a business person I do check out the search engines often. I found this written on The Diet List and it is also on We Know Diets. I wonder if it is the same company because they are both pushing the Herbal Supplements which is what I do not believe in. I have tried a few times to contact them and there is no contact information with either of these sites. Gee how stupid am I to get frustrated at what they write. Well I figure if I write out what is frustrating me then it makes this real and then I can let it go. This is what was written in their diet and lifestyle section.





Diet Lifestyle
IsoBreathing® only requires 10 minutes out of a person’s day to perform, and since it is available on CD and DVD, people may perform the workouts in the comfort of their own homes. Though, again, we are not confident that a simple 10-minute breathing exercise performed daily may lead to weight loss.

Those who are serious about weight loss may prefer to look into a program that focuses on both dieting and exercise. There are also herbal supplements available on the market that may support an effective diet plan by increasing fat burning and suppressing the appetite.

I love the way that they do their assessments of varied programs. The program is not just a 10 minute breathing exercise. There are actually strength training exercises that you do need to do. If they really did look at the site they would find the real answer. In the second paragraph they mention herbal supplements. For the past 28 years I have had individuals try to get me to sell supplements. I refuse.
For the past 28 years I have had individuals try to get me to sell supplements. I refuse. All they try and do is sell supplements on these sites and belittle any company that wont sell their products.
Please do not take this the wrong way if you sell supplements. I personally do not want to sell them but I always wish you the best of luck. It is just not my thing.

For those of you that have been doing the isobreathing program know differently.

I guess I get frustrated because individuals do read this garbage and believe it. If the program didnt work why would I waste my time trying to promote it. It is my reputation on the line and I will defend it. The testimonials that you do read on my site are from my clients. Some locally and others from across the states and some from other parts of the world.

The biggest irritating thing they write about is how can you possible get results in one week. The simple answer to that is changing your eating habits. In volume 1 the pull out nutrition chart is included. If you cut back on your portion sizing and eat healthier, and start performing some exercise you will lose weight. Proper body positioning will also help you obtain results quicker. You are isolating specific muscle groups and working them. You are not pulling in lower back when all your energy should be in your bicep muscle.

The whole reasoning behind the slow deep breathing is to get individuals to breathe when exercising. Most hold their breath which is not healthy. So I included the slow deep breathing with an abdominal contraction at the end of the move to work abdominals and to complete a full exhalation so that the body is ready for the next inhalation. This breathing is not meant to be aerobic. It isnt stated anywhere on my website that the breathing is aerobic. I mention that you need to perform aerobic activity on your own.

I encourage IsoBreathing volume 1 first to learn the program and proper body positioning and then volume 2 takes the advanced version and combines the exercises for a full body 10 minute workout. If any of you out there have done this you will know that by the time your 10 minutes are up you have worked the body. The aerobic portion is on your time. It is not included in the program


Ok now that I just took a slow deep breath I now feel better. When items are written it makes them real and now I will let go of this frustration.

No comments: