Sunday, April 6, 2008

on and on

I did get the new connections for the camera and my computer. The one end did fit my camera and I was so excited. I tried to fit it to my computer and it did not fit. Talk about frustration.

I went back to circut city to return the camera because nothing was fitting. I told the same girl how frustrated I was because I was first able to read all the directions in the booklet and understand them. (remember I stated before that my son would read the instructions and then teach me how do use varied items) Well I did it on my own and was very proud of myself.

BUT... I did return the camera and went home feeling frustrated. Later that evening my husband spoke to my son and found out that somewhere in his room he had a connection that would fit into my computer and this connection had a plug that would fit into the camera. I went and tried the computer first and the plug did fit.

I took it with me back to circuit city and of course through all of this the same girl was behind the counter. I tried to go different times so I would not run into the same individuals. She smiled and laughed and said your back.

I had the new plug with me and said that I needed to try the camera one more time because my son said that this connection would fit. OH MY GOSH it did fit the camera. The expression on both of our faces was pure joy.

I did repurchase the camera and I am a happy camper. Now all I need to do is figure out how to put what I filmed onto the computer. As soon as I do I will let you know.

Ellen

No comments: