Tuesday, April 1, 2008

new video camera

Ok I am now really psyched. I went out and purchased a video camera ( my sons request) to start placing little blurbs on youtube and have it available on my-space. As soon as I read the directions on how to turn it on I will start. So far I was able to charge the battery.

With my son away at school I now have to be the one to figure things out. Isnt it always easier to have some one else read the directions and you just do what they tell you. I guess I have always made excuses as to why I could not perform some task. Well now is the real test. Can I follow directions.

If you ask my husband which I have tried to help on many occasions he would say no. One time I tried to help him out in putting up a fan. Well I started without him with good intentions and put all the blades on the fan. when he walked into the room he just laughed. He told me that he had to place the fan up in the ceiling before we added on the blades. Well I tried to help and to this day he still wont let me live it down.

Maybe that is why I use the excuse I dont know how to. Well I am going to read the directions today and then ---hand it off to my daughter to place it on youtube. Ok well I am getting better one step at a time. Eventually I will learn to place the clips on youtube myself. I guess all this comuter stuff scares me. I was going to say that maybe I am too old but no I am still young at heart.

I am looking forward to adding something on a regular basis so each of you can pick up something different. Something that you never thought of doing. I have a great imagination and it will come out with each of the clips that I will be placing on youtube. See I stated that I will be placing the clips on youtube. I am just psyching myself up to do it myself.
Till then.

Ellen

No comments: