Wednesday, April 2, 2008

The saga continues

Well I was able to sit down and read through the instructional booklet. I actually did understand most of it. Of course there are a few complications. First - it took me more than 5 minutes to figure out where the button for the mini dv to be placed into the camera went. I was then able to film and it really was fun. Then came the time to place the info from the mini dv onto my computer. I followed the directions and found that I did not have the correct cable. I went with my husband to radio shack last night and they did not have the correct connector. I went back to circuit city where I purchased the camera. The first plug that they gave me - well I was told that I had to purchase it before I could open the package to see if it would fit. I purchased the plug and it did not fit so the girl had to do a refund. Then they found another plug thing and said that they knew that this one would fit both the camera and my computer. I went home and - oh- guess what- my computer did not have that type plug. So here I am today with it pouring outside and I can not download what I want to. When the rain picks up I will go back to circuit city with camera and this time computer in hand and I will make sure that the plugs do fit or I will have to return the camera and purchase another one.


On the bright side I did get my morning work out in. I didnt let this get to me. This was not something to become stressed about. Frustrated yes but this will not make my day a bad one. It is just another little hick up in the day.

To be continued after the rain stops.
Ellen

No comments: